Please note, below is information from last year. Event and registration information for 2023 are anticipated to be uploaded in April.
General Expo Information:
- Expos are scheduled to begin at 12:00 pm and go until 7:00 pm
- You must supply your own tent, tables, chairs, and any other materials needed for your individual booth. You will be provided with a 10 ft. x 10 ft. space.
- The Expo is on pavement (located on Center Street). You will not be able to stake your tent into the ground.
- Eight sandbags per booth will be available for use. Any additional sandbags will need to be supplied by you.
- All displays, music, decorations, etc. must be suitable for a family audience.
- Vendors will be allowed to park one car in the “expo parking” area on the map. Only one car per vendor in the “Expo Vendor Parking” area will be allowed. All other cars must be moved to public parking.
- Absolutely NO food or beverages will be permitted FOR SALE at your booth.
- The expo will shut down for a break during the parade from 3:00 pm until about 4:30 pm.
- Happy Days is a rain or shine event. Refunds will not be issued due to inclement weather.
* All information subject to change. Expo vendors will be sent detailed information in early September.