- Your Government
- Parks & Recreation
- Parks & Recreation Events
- Ramsey Photo Contest
Ramsey Photo Contest
The City of Ramsey is hosting a Photo Contest in search for beautiful photos from the community. Submit your photos that highlight what you love about life in Ramsey!
Winners of the 2023 Photo Contest will be announced at the City Council meeting in March 2024.
- Entrants must live or work in Ramsey. Employees and their family members of the City of Ramsey, as well as any contest judges and their family members are not eligible to win.
- The original photographer must submit entries. Your submission of the photo is your guarantee that you are the author and copyright holder of the photo.
- Minor digital enhancement is allowed, but images that have been significantly modified or appear unnatural will be disqualified.
- Photos must have been taken within Ramsey city limits in the last three years.
- Photos must be appropriate for posting in government publications.
- If there are identifiable people in the photograph and it was taken in a non-public space, it is the responsibility of the photographer to obtain permission to use the photograph.
- The City of Ramsey may reproduce photos for City publications, advertising, and/or marketing materials.
- Submissions with professional watermarks or logos will be disqualified.
- Entrants may submit up to ten (10) photos.
- Each Photo will be submitted without a category and sorted into one of the following categories by the Photo Contest Committee. It is at the Photo Contest Committee's discretion which categories entered photos will be sorted into.
How to Enter Your Photo(s)
The easiest way for you to submit your photos is online through this form.
- Fill out the entry form(s) (PDF).
- Email your photos and entry form to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Photos must be submitted digitally in a JPG / JPEG or PNG format.
- Landscapes of Ramsey: Vast and awe-inspiring vistas, sunsets, sunrises, fields, etc.
- Wildlife of Ramsey: Creatures that you see in Ramsey, birds, deer, insects, etc.
- Parks and Trails: Enjoying parks and trails in Ramsey, highlighting your favorite outdoor spaces.
- Life in Ramsey: Celebrating the community through events, recreation, arts, culture, sports, gathering places, etc.
The deadline to submit photos in the 2022 contest is Sunday, December 31.
A panel of judges will review entries. Photos will be evaluated based on creativity, quality, composition, and expression of the category theme. The Overall Grand-Prize winner will be awarded $100, first place in each of the four categories will win $50, second place in each category will be awarded $25, and third place in each category will win $15. Winning photos will be featured in various City publications.