Video: Page Overview

Current Opportunities


No Current Openings.



Application Procedure:

•Application packets must be received by the closing date.
•Resumes are welcome; however, resumes will not be accepted in lieu of a City application.
•Application packets should be mailed to City of Ramsey, Human Resources, 7550 Sunwood Drive NW, Ramsey, MN 55303


To be Notified of Future Openings:

Click here to visit the subscription page and sign up for Ramsey employment notifications.


Job Openings at QCTV

Click here to view current job opportunities at Quad Cities Television.


Downloading Software Requirements:

Be aware that our employment application is in PDF format. Viewing PDF files requires the Adobe Acrobat Reader, which you may download for free here. If your are unable to view the document, please contact Human Resources at 763.433.9816 or stop by City Hall at 7550 Sunwood Dr NW in Ramsey.

If you have a problem printing the packet, select Print as Image by clicking on File then Print in Adobe Reader or Adobe Acrobat. Otherwise contact City Hall at 763.427.1410.