View the August 14th Primary results. Anoka County would also like to remind voters that results on the website are unofficial immediately following the Primary.
List of Candidates - 2018 - General Election - November 6
Candidates for each seat are listed alphabetically.
- John LeTourneau, 14607 Bowers Drive NW, 612-812-1770, Email, Website
- Richard Wulf, 8309 156th Lane NW, 832-489-2113, Email
- Chris Riley, 15651 Andrie Street NW, 612-619-4265, Email
Councilmember Ward 1
- Nadine Heinrich, 15791 Neon Street NW, 763-257-3891, Email, Website
- Jill Johns, 6043 - 174th Avenue NW, 612-963-8098, Email
Councilmember Ward 3
- Mike Olson, 15137 Ramsey Boulevard NW, 612-581-7223, Email
- Melody Shryock, 14250 Uranium Street NW, 763-712-1873, Email
Councilmember Ward 4
- Ralph Brauer, 14419 Waco Street NW, 763-777-1514, Email, Website
- Debra Musgrove, 15247 Fluorine Street NW, 763-208-6729, Email, Website
In-Person Absentee Voting
Ramsey residents may vote in-person absentee at the Ramsey Municipal Center or the Anoka County Government Center, beginning Friday, September 21. Voting can be done from 8:00 am to 4:30 pm, Monday through Friday. City Hall will be open for absentee voting on Saturday, November 3, from 10:00 am to 3:00 pm and until 5:00 pm on Monday, November 5. You may also vote absentee via U.S. mail by contacting Anoka County Elections for an application at 763-324-1300 or requesting an application on-line from the Minnesota Secretary of State’s website (www.sos.state.mn.us). For more information on absentee voting, you may contact City Clerk Jo Thieling at 763-433-9840 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Affidavits of Candidacy (pdf)
- John LeTourneau - Mayor
- Nadine Heinrich - Councilmember Ward 1
- Chris Riley - Councilmember At-Large
- Richard Wulf - Mayor
- Debra Musgrove - Councilmember Ward 4
- Ralph Brauer - Councilmember Ward 4
- Jill Johns - Councilmember Ward 1
- Melody Shryock - Councilmember Ward 3
- Andy Hillebregt - Mayor
- Skip Carlson - Councilmember Ward 4
- Mike Olson - Councilmember Ward 3
Campaign Finance Reporting
Pursuant to Minnesota Statutes 211A.02, Subd. 6, Campaign Finance Reports will be posted within thirty (30) days of the receipt of the report and will remain available for four (4) years after the posting date.